When the smoke clears, it's time to get busy. Smoke and soot can cause unforeseen damage to building materials, furniture, documents, and highly valued belongings. That is why it is crucial to hire an experienced, professional team you can trust. Acidic soot can quickly deteriorate and corrode these valued items. Quick response and effective fire and smoke mitigation services quickly diminish the chance of further damage.
WHAT WE DO TO TREAT FIRE AND SMOKE DAMAGE
1. Board up the area
2. Perform Emergency Corrosion Mitigation to prevent further damage
3. Complete a partial or complete packout of contents
4. Begin structural cleaning/restoration process (perform demolition if needed)
5. Personal items are processed via our state of the art Contents Processing Facility featuring an Esporta Wash System and a Fireline Ultrasonics Systems
6. In some cases, reconstruction may be necessary.
7. Climate controlled storage of contents until the site is move-in ready